◎Beijing Dong Fang Law Firm Foreign-related Legal Service Center, led by Xiaoyang Wang, focuses on providing services and research on foreign legal disputes.
Currently, the team leader is lawyer Xiaoyang Wang, and team members include lawyer Zi'an Zhu, lawyer Zhansen Yuan，lawyer Su Yang , and lawyer Muzi Miao. All team members have overseas study experience, and their working languages are Chinese and English.
We will provide professional legal services for Chinese individuals or enterprises in more than a dozen countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and France. While safeguarding the legal interests of overseas Chinese and enterprises, also contributes to the growth and development of the country's foreign-related legal affairs.
◎Services offered include：
1. Due diligence investigation of Chinese cooperative enterprises, confirming whether your Chinese counterparty is a reputable and genuine company to avoid being defrauded.
2.Drafting or reviewing international trade contracts to protect yourself from quality failures, delayed shipments, price changes after placing orders, and other breaches, while completing transactions under sufficient safeguards.
3.Protection of trademarks, patents, copyrights, customer information and trade secrets.
4. Establishment of joint ventures or sole proprietorships.
5. Compliance consulting and compliance system construction.
6. Company equity structure design; drafting and revising articles of association, contracts, and agreements; labor and employment regulations; mergers and acquisitions, liquidation and bankruptcy; transfer of equity, inheritance, and mortgage; company law services.
7. International trade, freight transportation, and insurance.
8. International investment disputes.
9. Litigation and arbitration: civil, commercial, and criminal litigation; international and domestic arbitration; mediation and other alternative dispute resolution; recognition and enforcement of judgments and arbitral awards in China.
10. Marriage and family: premarital planning and marriage maintenance, marriage dissolution and adoption business; will design, trust, and execution; foreign inheritance, estate management, investigation, and litigation; marriage law, and family business wealth inheritance planning.
11.Customs entry/exit, immigration.